Wednesday, 25 August 2010
Loyalty by pictures; you are more likely to remember it. The goldfish really is the ultimate 'loyal because I don't have a choice' example. This could win a prize for best use of animals in marketing presentation. Boston Matrix only uses a cow, dog, wildcat so one up already.
Wonder if it transaltes internationally?
Sunday, 22 August 2010
Big companies don't tend to get it because ...
- it does not deliver sales tomorrow so they cant prove the business case
- they don't have the resource or specialist skills, they are geared up to campaigning and that's they way it will continue until ...
- agencies don't know how to charge them and make money out of it
Small companies tend to get it because ...
- it does deliver sales. http://www.bakertweet.com/
- they don't need specialist skills
- they could never afford agencies anyway.
Lesson in here somewhere. Think like a small company if nothing else.